- How do I login to Mackay Council?
To access specific services or log in to your account, it is recommended to visit the official website of Mackay Council and look for the “Login” or “Online Services” section. You may need to create an account or use your existing credentials to access certain services online.
- Is there an unpaid rates auction by Mackay Council?
For information on unpaid rates auctions or any other property-related auctions conducted by the council, it is best to reach out to Mackay Council directly through their official website or contact their customer service.
- Is there a rates discount offered by Mackay Regional Council?
Mackay Council provides an early bird payment initiative for rates and water bills. This initiative offers ratepayers the opportunity to receive a discount or the chance to win $500 prizes when they pay their rates and water bills promptly. Eligibility requirements may apply, and more information can be found on the official website of Mackay Council.
- When are Mackay rates due? A: You can easily reach out to Mackay Council’s friendly call centre by dialing 1300 MACKAY (1300 622 529) for local calls or +61 7 4961 9444 for international calls.The call centre is available from Monday to Friday, starting from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm, to assist you with a wide range of information, including rates and water billing, lost pets, and general inquiries.
- Q: Are there any emergency contact options outside the call centre’s operating hours?A: Yes, if you have any emergencies outside the call centre’s operating hours, you can contact Mackay Council via email at email@example.com or send them a letter to the address: Mackay Regional Council, PO Box 41, Mackay QLD 4740. These contact options allow you to seek assistance even when the call centre is close
- Q: Is there a more personal option for inquiries and services?A: Yes, for those who prefer a more personal touch, Mackay Council has Customer Service Centres located in Mackay, Mirani, and Sarina. These centres are available from Monday to Friday, between 9 am to 4 pm. They offer a range of services, including rates and water billing, animal registration and renewal, and general inquiries. Here are the addresses of the Customer Service Centres:Mackay: Sir Albert Abbott Administration Building, 73 Gordon Street, Mackay
Mirani: 20 Victoria Street, Mirani
Sarina: 65 Broad Street, Sarina
- Q: Have the operating hours for the Customer Service Centres changed recently?A: Yes, there has been a change in the operating hours for the Customer Service Centres. The new operating hours are from 9 am to 4 pm, Monday to Friday, replacing the previous hours of 8:30 am to 4:30 pm. The change comes as more customers engage with the council online or via phone calls. Please note that the Mirani Customer Service Centre reopens on January 4, while the Mackay and Sarina Customer Service Centres reopen on January.’
- Q: Is there a special contact service for people with hearing or speech impairments and non-English speakers?A: Yes, Mackay Council provides additional contact services for those with hearing or speech impairments. They can use the National Relay Service to communicate with the council. For non-English speakers, the Translating and Interpreting Service (TIS) at 13 14 50 can be used. TIS National offers interpreting services in over 160 languages and dialects, and it is available 24/7 to assist with inquiries.