Whether it’s for home or at work, making sure that your plumbing infrastructure is working to the best of its ability is of the utmost importance. If you ask any plumbers, they’ll say that repairs and maintenance are just as important as the installation, as they ensure that nothing goes wrong down the track, saving you time, money and stress
- Tap repairs, tap and mixer installation and servicing
- Burst Water Pipes
- Water filter installation
- Water hammer investigation (stop the pipes hammering in the walls and ceiling)
- Tempering valve installation and servicing and hot water system maintenance
- Water meter installation for your residential complex, we specialize is separating the body corporate water service to allow the units to have individual water meters installed so the local council can separate the
- water allocations so you are not paying for someone else’s water usage.
- As well as the ability to diagnose and repair any other issues you may be facing with your plumbing.
At TRI Plumbing, we’ve been doing this for over 40 years, working extensively in both the domestic and commercial industries. Our plumbers are all certified by the highest standards in the plumbing industry, and each of them bring extensive experience and areas of specialty.
TRI Plumbing make an intentional effort to push our plumbers towards the areas in the field that they are most skilled at and passionate for, so that when you get TRI plumbers to your site, they’ll be the best in the industry.
How it Works
Call the team at TRI Plumbing and describe your situation
The team will then either diagnose the problem or need over the phone and provide you with an obligation free quote for your consideration. If it’s an emergency callout, we’ll response within an hour.
Once you’ve decided to go with TRI Plumbing for your situation, the team will come out to your site and complete the job at a time that is convenient for you.
We’ll also touch base a short period of time after the job is completed for a brief follow-up call, to make sure that our services are continuing to meet your needs.