Installing Water Tanks
If you’ve made the decision to purchase a water tank, the team at TRI Plumbing can help get it up and running for your. Installing water tanks is one of our core areas of service, as we’ve been doing it for over 40 years. We’ll get your new tank working to it’s full capacity, allowing you to use it for drinking, showering, hosing, and whatever else you’re plumbing infrastructure will allow.
When installing water tanks, you are essentially replacing the source of water that the entirety of your plumbing infrastructure is drawing from. This is an important job and is crucial to get right.
If you haven’t had any experience or aren’t sure when it comes to installing water tanks, make sure that you get it right the first time and call the team at TRI Plumbing today.
Aside from the big initial installation, TRI Plumbing are here for your ongoing water tank usage providing services in repairs and maintainence. We specialize in:
- Rain water pump installation, servicing and repairs
- Water filtering
- Garden irrigation installation, servicing and repairs
So that when it comes to using and installing water tanks at your home or workplace, you have peace of mind knowing that there are a team of experts waiting for your call that come with both the experience, tools and knowledge of your water tank to get the job completed correctly and conveniently.
How it Works
- Call the team at TRI Plumbing and describe your situation
- The team will then either diagnose the problem or need over the phone and provide you with an obligation free quote for your consideration. If it’s an emergency callout, we’ll response within an hour.
- Once you’ve decided to go with TRI Plumbing for your situation, the team will come out to your site and complete the job at a time that is convenient for you.
- We’ll also touch base a short period of time after the job is completed for a brief follow-up call, to make sure that our services are continuing to meet your needs.