Roof Ventilation Fans and Skylights
TRI Plumbing have been supplying, installing, servicing and repairing roof ventilation fans and skylights for over 40 years, and come equipped with both the experience and the quality of service that warrants our customers returning, again and again.
If you’re looking at getting new roof ventilation fans or skylights for your domestic, commercial or industrial site, look no further than TRI Plumbing. No matter the size of the property or scope of the project, our team provides services around roof ventilation fans and skylights including:
- Supply and installation
- In house roof access equipment that lowers the cost of any installation or repairs work for roof ventilation fans and skylights.
Servicing and Maintenance
Keeping your house breathable and allowing for the maximum flow of light and air makes for comfy living and working.
Statistics show that well lit and ventilated spaces make for more focused and enjoyable activity when in that space.
The team at TRI Plumbing are here to help you maximize this with your new roof ventilation fans or skylights, and have a wide range of stock and installation designs we offer, in order to cater for a wide range of customer scenarios and varying properties.
We’ve been doing this for over 40 years, and have an extensive wealth of knowledge and experience when it comes to roof ventilation fans and skylights. Get TRI Plumbing for all of your property’s roof ventilation fans and skylight installation, servicing and repairs, and keep your house ventilated and naturally lit.
How it Works
- Call the team at TRI Plumbing and describe your situation
- The team will then either diagnose the problem or need over the phone and provide you with an obligation free quote for your consideration. If it’s an emergency callout, we’ll response within an hour.
- Once you’ve decided to go with TRI Plumbing for your situation, the team will come out to your site and complete the job at a time that is convenient for you.
- We’ll also touch base a short period of time after the job is completed for a brief follow-up call, to make sure that our services are continuing to meet your needs.